http://www.pig-jellyfish.blogspot.com "youtell itell wetell!"

Friday, August 03, 2007

hmm.jus ate finish dinner..i was forcing myself to eat e horrible veggies..lol..anw so far,i think im e only one hu lyks to watch jiayou jinshun la.-.-its a really nice show..hahaz.although i think many others dislike it..? i think e way i blog is lyk as though im talking to my blog-.-..haha..once again,i couldnt get e flower tt mrs oehlers gave away ..really sad man=(((.....i alr tried hard but my summary still score low leh...how??!! ...to catch e uncatchable on sat n sun really rocks man!!! superduper funi n nice..watching tt show makes me laugh even if i happen to be unhappy..hahahah! now i dun wana go out on wkends cos of tt show!! really a nice comedy wif a touching ending..=D hmm..i think tt my blog is sort of lyk a reflective corner n a place to jot down my thoughts...hmm..i guess having a few close frens is really better than having many gd frens n no close fren..

4 Comments:

Blogger jelly~fish said...

oohh.. wads e difference between close and gd friends?.. hmm.. ya lor.. i agree with u also.. lolx

1:04 AM  
Blogger epaper. said...

hmmm reading your blog reminds me of myself -.-"

4:42 PM  
Blogger texiaohei said...

jellyfish- hey..u v funny leh u ask e wads e diff den u say u agree..? hahaz..lol.hmm yea lo..sian ah olvl n prelims cmin le!! =S

10:01 PM  
Blogger texiaohei said...

yo epaper..long tym dint see ur tag!! hahaz..oh ic..cos we r scout n radley ma! haha..lol

10:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home