http://www.pig-jellyfish.blogspot.com "youtell itell wetell!"

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

my father jus scolded me for slping so long.i slept at 9.30 to 11.i mean at nite.ahh..hu cares..im alr feeling so horrible inside though i dint show it here he is nagging at me..i jus kept silent without saying anything.jus let him say n say all he wants..i feel lyk an idiot..for screwing up my spa..n its 4 olvl sumre.actually i knew how to do but jus used e wrong method cos kinda misunderstand e qn.i asked rohaya n she said its wrong..inappropriate method..so guess die le la.n its olvl lor..haiz!! i wonder wads wrong wif me at tt tym..i want to tell my mum i think i did badly 4 e spa.but i decided not to.cos 4 quite a period of tym i hav been jus bringing back bad news abt my tests n this n tt lo.so if i said abt e spa it would jus add on to e disappointment..hopefully wait untill got gd news then tell ba..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home