http://www.pig-jellyfish.blogspot.com "youtell itell wetell!"

Friday, June 29, 2007

It's like I'll disappear as soon as I close my eyes I feel like I've turned into someone that even I don't recognize Sadly, I've become so small I want to be rescued, but instead of sighing I vomited up my loneliness, and just lay there, measuring it all upAmidst this drop of time gone dry My heart is drowning and writhing These lies that make me dizzy I took them and tore them up And with that, I became lost In a world of thin darkness. haha..its long since i blogged.e sentences in white on top are e lyrics of witchhunter robins opening song..lol i decided to post it in dedication of this fantastic anime! although sum parts were abit weird e story n art were still fantastic!! haha i was kinda bored so im doing this.hmm..yay e hapi thingy ish tt mon ish a holiday!!! yes!! haha..=D oh n anw e lyrics were translated to eng.catch witchhunter robin at mon-wed at 12.30pm (at night)on arts central!! haha..i edit this post a few tyms-.- cos i kept having more things to say abt this anime.lol

1 Comments:

Blogger jelly~fish said...

lols.. haha.. i see... i nvr watch animae now.. veri busy..hahas.. mon holidae... good hor?.. finally.. lols.. full of crap la.. u free come tag me hor.

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home